Argonaut is a control layer that automates infrastructure provisioning, deployments, and helps teams navigate a complex DevOps landscape.
- Automatically generate infra as code using terraform on your cloud
- App deployment automation - CI / CD with github integrations
- Deep integrations of observability and a host of other tools into your workflow in one click
- Teams don't realize they spend 30% of their time on infrastructure wrangling
- All companies go through a similar trajectory of building infrastructure that looks something like
- Single production environment with direct deploys
- Multiple environments but no logging or monitoring
- Introduce CI / CD
- Hire a team and migrate onto kubernetes
- Introduce terraform or other IaC
- Hiring good DevOps engineers is hard
- This leads to anti-patterns such as
- Observability of services and infrastructure is an after-thought
- Platform security best practices are not built into the product from the get-go
- Planning for a stack migration from say, Elastic Beanstalk onto ECS
- Navigating the multitude of tools to be integrated is a pain.
- This is a detraction from building stuff that users want
This is a multi person-year evolution that all orgs go through.
Argonaut is a control center to manage infrastructure, deployments, and third party apps on your cloud which provides:
- Git based workflows for infrastructure and application management
- Fully integrated with your favorite tools (github, aws, terraform, datadog, grafana, ...) and a full fledged third party app library
- You have full source and configurations of what is running on your cloud
- No lock in. We hate lock-in as much as you do.
- Made for fast paced startups, with no limitations on what you can do external to Argonaut
- You just don't have the time for infrastructure automation and CI/CD.
- Bonus: you are doing this fully aware that you will have to pay the debt a few months down the line?
- You need to migrate off Heroku to AWS but don't want to think about it now
- Eg. once your credits run out, or you need services like RDS, S3, managed queues etc.
- You split your resources between heroku and aws
- You think setting up observability stacks and letsencrypt are should be automated in 2021
- You want multiple environments setup without hassle
- You want to get started with kubernetes but are skeptical of the challenges (and rightfully so)
- You can't seem to find a DevOps person
If you answered
YESto any of those questions, we should talk.
- Argonaut will handle everything for you (devops as a service) - without you lifting a finger
- Infrastructure as code, and CI/CD - no lock in, you have full source
- Observability stacks and dashboards for monitoring your apps
- Prioritizing any features for your use cases
Argonaut is your extended team. Any migration efforts are included with the subscription including containerizing services, re-architecture, and consultation.
Updated 4 months ago